August 28, 2009

Flashback Friday



I welcome you to take part in Flashback Fridays. You can use my image if you’d like, make one of your own or not use one at all. All I ask is that you please link to me.

Have fun with it and let me know if you are doing it too. I think this is a great way to get to know fellow bloggers better and also take a step back in time to reminisce on some of our favorite memories.

I’ll start back up my posts for Flashback Friday starting next week. I have too much to do today to write up a proper post. Forgive me for my lack of flashbacks! :)

9 comments:

Nickie. said...

Just totally stared at your image for a good 20 secs. (lol) I'm special. I will def. do this! =)

And of course as alway, give you credit! =D

Nickie. said...

ps- id love for you to do a guest post, on whatever ur heart desires!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Sounds like fun. I'll be watching your your flashback next week.
Enjoy your weekend.
xo

Beth in NC said...

Thanks for visiting me today! Have a great weekend!

Beth

Unknown said...

Oooh... sounds like fun... I haven't done a Flashback Friday post in months!

Have an awesome weekend!

Lee said...

I'm flashing back to your last flashback...
I'm resourceful.

Andhari said...

Oh wowww flashbacks are nice!:) ill probably join too from time to time, good idea, Sheri!:)

Anonymous said...

Fun!

sheri amor said...

nice image.. hey we have the same name.. evn same spelled