May 24, 2008

My First Blog!

Hello Blog World! My name is Sheri if you hadn’t guessed, and I am eager to start this Blog. I have had personal websites in the past, so I am not totally new to blogging. It has been a few years since I have done any writing of sorts on the internet. I have so much I want to start writing about I am unsure of where to start.

I suppose I will start off explaining a little bit about me. I am 24 years old and I enjoy many things life has to offer. I love to read and write, spend time with family and friends, go shopping, play video games, watch movies/TV and of course listen to music (I often sing badly to it as well). I am in the spot in my life between graduation from college and a career. Don’t kid yourselves; it is not a fun place to be.

This blog will cover any and everything. However, I will probably focus more on my opinions of video games, television shows I watch, movies, music, fashion and other fun goodies I stumble across. Stay tuned for updates as my world turns.

No comments: