May 9, 2013

Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt


I love yogurt and found a great deal to share with all of you on Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt.

From May 11th – 31st Publix is offering this delicious yogurt for 10 for $10. Try flavors such as Black Cherry, Lemon, Mixed Berry, Peach, Tropical, and many more! Figure out which are your favorites, and enjoy the yummy goodness!

This is seriously my new favorite yogurt because it is delicious, and only 100 calories! I’m not gonna lie and say it completely fills me up like a whole meal would, but it is very satisfying and helps curve my appetite, which is a good thing.

So, if you are looking for a new snack to try, stop by Publix and check out this yogurt during the promotion, and let me know what you think of it.


Disclosure: "The information and gift pack were provided by General Mills and Publix® through MyBlogSpark."

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My favorite flavor is the black cherry! YUM!