September 21, 2013

The Yes Frequency by Gary Quinn

The Yes Frequency by Gary Quinn is a powerful guide to help you become more positive and on the right path to achieve what you want in life. Read this book to learn helpful strategies, tips, and more to help you manifest your desires.


Book Description
Filled with practical and deeply insightful strategies, this concise guide offers methods for breaking old habits, becoming more successful, and giving life a greater purpose. Focusing on recurring problems existent in today’s hectic world, readers will be encouraged step into a positive vibration frequency to access inner power, creativity, and intuition. Recognizing the ways in which fear creates chronic anxieties and alienation, new approaches are explored for healing limiting wounds — opening a path for an optimistic life approach geared towards discovering and manifesting one’s desires.” – The Yes Frequency


My Thoughts
The Yes Frequency is a very helpful book that reminded me of why it is so important to stay positive, even if it is hard sometimes. Gary Quinn is a successful life coach, and in this book, it is like he is your own positive cheerleader affirming that you can have the life you want, you just have to be willing to work towards it, too!

Fear is a big blocker to everyone’s success, and this book is such a great tool to help you break down that big wall of fear. I won’t say that it will happen overnight, but if you continue to work on it, your fears can be replaced with positivity and set you on the way to what you do want.

I really enjoyed doing the exercises in this book to help me knock down some of my own fears and doubts with myself, and I look forward to doing more. This is the type of book that I think everyone could benefit from reading and putting to the test in their own life. I highly recommend it.





* Thank you to the publisher of The Yes Frequency, FindHorn Press, for providing me with a copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: