October 3, 2013

Green Giant – Make a Difference


I try to eat healthy throughout the year, and one of the foods that I buy frequently is Green Giant frozen vegetables. These leafy greens and mixed variety vegetables are great for someone on a diet and of course a great addition for meals when just wanting to eat right.

Sometimes when I’ve been on diets, I’ve felt ‘hungry’ a lot because of the limited amount of foods I could eat, but with vegetables, I found you can eat a lot, feel full, and still have a low caloric intake.

Green Giant has steamed, crunchy, and fresh vegetables that are already seasoned with low fat sauces and spices to give it the flavor that can really make a meal yummy. They also have 27 varieties that are under 100 calories.

Do you also like to buy Green Giant to help with your weight loss goals, or health maintenance? Which varieties do you like best?



Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Green Giant® through MyBlogSpark.

No comments: