The Sims 3: Monte Vista is beautifully designed new world for you to play The Sims 3 in. It brings a huge Italian influence into your game that you can use in this new world, and also introduce into your other worlds, if you choose to do so.
“Discover a landscape rich with charm and money, where villas featuring sweeping views dot the gently rolling hills. Explore the vibrant community by visiting renowned museums, taking a stroll across the piazza, or learning the culinary arts on an authentic wood-fire oven. At The Sims 3 Monte Vista you’ll gain the inspiration of a culture that has influenced generations. Will your Sims find the inspiration to fuel their culinary fires?
- *All-New Gameplay Object* The Wood Fire Oven: Expand your Sims' culinary world with new recipes! Make a variety of Breads, Calzones, Lasagnas and Pizzas!
- A Whole New World Awaits - Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and experience the gorgeous views of Monte Vista!
- Exclusive New Items - Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are only available in Monte Vista.
- Sims 2 Legacy Family – Meet the Monty Family from Veronaville! Before they started their dire feud with the Capps, the Monty family spent their time whiling away their days peacefully in Monte Vista.”– The Sims 3: Monte Vista
Italy is one of those places I want to visit (sooner rather than later). Unfortunately, I don’t see myself going anytime in the near future. However, I got to travel there with my Sims thanks to Monte Vista. It is a truly beautiful world that features many of the influences about Italy that I enjoy so much.
The landscape, buildings, and Sims included with Monte Vista are all detailed to give a truly Italian influence to the world. I love it and really appreciate the time it took for the designers to do this for the entire world.
When you think of Italy, one of the first things you think of is the excellent food. Thanks to this Sims world, you can have your Sims learn new recipes for breads, pizzas, lasagnas, and more! I really like this because my chef Sims have been bored with the lack of Italian foods they could cook until now.
My favorite part about Monte Vista is that for some reason, my game runs smoother in this world. It isn’t choppy and it hasn’t crashed my game for an unknown reason (at least not yet). For that reason alone, this has become my new “main” world that I play with.
If you enjoy playing The Sims 3, this is definitely a world you want to add to your game!
* Thank you to the publisher of The Sims 3: Monte Vista, Electronic Arts, and Gamers Gate for providing me with a digital copy of this game and allowing me to review it. All experiences and opinions expressed are my own.