May 24, 2016

OwlCrate May 2016 – Steampunk – Unboxing




Thanks for watching my Steampunk OwlCrate unboxing for the May 2016 subscription box full of bookish items. I’ve been getting this box for just a few months, but I am always excited when I see it has arrived - too bad Hedwig isn’t actually carrying it to me though! This month the is the Steampunk theme, which is hit or miss with me, I actually really liked the box though. The subscription costs about $30/month and is less if you purchase the pre-paid plan. This is my first unboxing of it to share with you, so I hope you enjoy it! I’m still a little nervous making the videos, so keep watching and cheer me on to get rid of some stage fright. Thanks! 

Side note, I clearly wasn’t wearing my glasses in this video so it was hard to read some of the text! Sorry about that!

If you like this video and want to see more unboxing or reviews, subscribe to my channel. I’m going to be doing more videos like this or maybe even ones with me in them, too. ;) 

Sign-up for OwlCrate! $29.99/month - https://owlcrate.com/refer/Sheri-ZGAYFFEH  - use code “NEWMEMBER” to get 10% off your first box!

No comments: