April 13, 2017

Victoria's Secret and Kon Mari Challenge - Sleep Shirt Drawer!

Another quick video on how to clean out a sleep shirt drawer the Kon Mari way. I’ve been wanting to tidy up this overstuffed Victoria’s Secret sleep shirt drawer for awhile, and you get to see the progress I made with it.

If you need some motivation to clean out a drawer, watch this video… or maybe you just want to see the large sleep shirt collection I have? Either way, I hope you enjoy!





For more information on how to do this, I suggest reading her books.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing http://amzn.to/2lUcLQ5

Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up http://amzn.to/2ltJV8A


I hope this video helped. Let me know if you are decluttering your life with the KonMari method, if you were inspired to start, or what your favorite sleep shirts are. Please, tell me I'm not the only one with a bit of an obsession?

No comments: