July 17, 2011

The Last Year of Your Life by Clint Arthur

The Last Year of Your Life by Clint Arthur is a yearlong process that can change the lives of people that actually put the program to use. Throughout the year you’ll be able to make changes and eventually be able to say that you lived like never before, and who wouldn’t want that?


Book Description
“Is 2011 is your year to STOP LIVING LIKE A ZOMBIE?!?!?!?!?!

If this is your year to Eliminate Procrastination, Clutter, Fear & Doubt...
To Lose Weight, Quit Smoking, Re-unite with Lost Friends or Loved Ones...
To Break Through Your Barriers, Bring Out Your Uniqueness, Passion and Gifts...
To Create Your Legacy in your Business, Career, Profession, or for your Family...
If you are ready to become the Best Parent, Spouse, Friend, and Person....
And if you are ready to have The Most Fun You’ve Ever Had in One Year...

Then It’s Time For You To Make a Commitment to Your Own Greatness...

Get into Action Now and Invest in The Last Year Of Your Life... The Official Action Guide of www.TheLastYearOfYourLife.com” – The Last Year of Your Life


My Thoughts
The Last Year of Your Life is a book that I heard about on the radio talk show Coast to Coast AM. The idea of it intrigued me. What would you do if this was the last year of your life? What changes would I make in my life to say that I lived life (for that year at least) to the fullest and did everything I could to make each day something great? What would you do? Would you be up for the challenge?

I took the challenge and even though I am only a few weeks into the program, I notice a difference in my life. I am going to try to stay on the program for the whole year and I really hope that it works for me. I don’t have a very good history with keeping with things for a whole year – my diaries usually start out good for a few weeks then fizzle off until I pick them up a few years later. This blog is honestly the only thing I’ve written in continuously for years.

This program is very interactive though and acts more like a workbook that you can even write in for the exercises. It is hard for me to actually write in books, even ones meant for you to write in – but I am with this one! I think it might make me stick with it longer, and from what I have read I believe it will work.

If you want to wake up and start enjoying your life again, this is really the book for you to get and work with.




If you have kids, you should also check out Clint Arthur’s bedtime story Daddy Loves You that is a heartwarming feel-good book that fathers can read to their children. It isn’t a large children’s book but the message that Daddy loves them comes through loud and clear. It might even inspire fathers to create their own personalized version of the book for them to share with their kids too.


* Thank you to the author of these books for providing me with a copy of the books for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: