March 24, 2012

Ohiya – The Art of Making Friends


I love cute characters that are quirky and not too mainstream. When I found out about ohiya, I was immediately a fan. One of the great things about the company is that the characters are made to get people to talk and say “Hi” which we could all say a little bit more often, don’t you think?

There are quite a few different characters that you will find on the website. Once you have a few favorites, check out the download section and get some freebies. If you really want some cool things, check out the Ohiya Shop which has even cooler items that you can use in real life. At the store, you can find tees, plushies, wall art, and more.

I really like the Mythaken characters, especially the “Gnorman” (gnome) and “Corni” (unicorn). I also quite like the Katinja character because cats are very ninja like. Which are your favorites?



Thank you to ohiyafriends.com for providing me with a few samples of their product for this review. All opinions expressed are my own and I was not paid for this post. 

3 comments:

Maddie said...

I love Tokidoki which this is similar to. I will def be going there to shop around on my break.

Anonymous said...

I like Katinja the best too!

Alicia said...

OMG those are soooo cute! The Corni is my fav!