February 8, 2014

Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios


My family loves their Cheerios. They also love chocolate. When I got the chance to get them a box of the new Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios, I was thrilled. This would be the best of both worlds for them, and something they could eat for breakfast that was almost like dessert.

Although I can’t eat it because it has wheat in it, my family really enjoyed this new cereal. They said that it is a perfect balance of multigrain and chocolate, but it needed a bit more of the “crunch” that was in it. Overall though, they really liked it and will definitely be buying it in the very near future for breakfast and late night snacks.

Try it for yourself. Go to http://www.cheerios.com/ and get a Cheerios coupon for buy one and get one free that you can get and use until February 15th.



“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.”

No comments: