February 8, 2014

Target - Big G New Cereal Flavors

Cereal is one of my family’s favorite things to eat for breakfast. It is tasty, and fast and easy to make before running out the door to work or school. We also like it as a snack, so getting a variety is essential so we don’t get sick of any certain flavor too quickly.

When I found out that General Mills was going out with new types of some of our favorites, I was really excited. I knew my family would appreciate some more variety into their breakfast routine, and if your family also enjoys their cereal, I’m quite sure that you’ll also enjoy the added variety these new types bring to your table.

We tried out these 3 new Big G cereals:
*  Multigrain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch
*  Fiber One Protein
*  Chocolate Toast Crunch

As someone who used to seriously enjoy Cinnamon Toast Crunch when I could eat it (I can’t have wheat anymore), I was truly bummed I couldn’t try this one for myself. However, my family all agreed how delicious it was and probably enjoyed taunting me on this. They also found the Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch to be equally as delicious. However, they preferred to eat these cereals at night in place of a dessert. The Fiber One Protein cereal was their overall favorite and is now the number one go-to cereal for breakfasts in my house.

If you want to try some (or all) of these new cereals, I definitely recommend for you to do so. Go to http://www.cheerios.com/ and get a Cheerios coupon for buy one and get one free that you can get and use until February 15th.


“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.”

No comments: