September 13, 2010

Yes To Carrots: Hair Care Review

I have absolutely fallen in love with Yes To Carrots. It is by far my new favorite beauty company. If you haven’t heard of them yet, or perhaps have and haven’t yet given them a try, I urge you to do so. Here is my latest Yes To Carrots review on their hair care products, which after a long summer of beating your hair up, could probably use too.



Yes To Carrots: Daily Pampering Hair Care Regimen
MSRP: $15.99 (reg. $17.99)
Available at: yestocarrots.com


The Yes to Carrots Daily Pampering Hair Care Regime includes the Pampering Carrot Juice Shampoo and Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner. Both bottles are 16.90 fl. oz. and unless you use an extreme amount each use (which is not necessary), it lasts for quite a long time. The Yes To Carrots shampoo cleanses and moisturizes your hair and scalp with Dead Sea Minerals. The Yes To Carrots conditioner nourishes, and softens you hair to tame even wild locks. This hair care regimen is for “Normal to Dry” hair and it worked fabulously for my “in between types” hair.


Yes To Carrots: Hair and Scalp Moisturizing Mud Mask
MSRP: $8.70 (reg. $12.99)
Available at: yestocarrots.com


This Hair and Scalp Mud Mask is part of the “Normal to Dry” hair care too. It contains Dead Sea Mud, Dead Sea Minerals, and is Paraben Free. It says that it is used to “keep your temptress tresses nourished, moisturized, soft and tangle-free.” This isn’t something that is used with each shower. I use it once a week and am seeing really beautiful hair as a result. I’m noticing it to be stronger, much healthier, less fly-aways, and is just generally behaving like I want it to (which is quite nice).


Yes To Tomatoes: Daily Volumizing Hair Care System
MSRP: $15.99 (reg. $17.99)
Available at: yestocarrots.com


The Yes To Tomatoes Hair Care System is for the “Limp, Fine, or Thin” hair types. It includes the Yes To Tomatoes shampoo and Yes To Tomatoes Conditioner in bottles that are 16.90 fl. oz. As the product name says, it did actually seem to make my hair thicker and gave it that extra oomph to make it more noticeable. I loved it!



* Thank you to Yes To Carrots for sending me the products reviewed for the purpose of the review. All opinions and experiences expressed are my own.

No comments: