October 11, 2011

Make Your Dreams Come True by Pamala Oslie

Make Your Dreams Come True by Pamala Oslie is about the power of beliefs, and how you can use that to change your life and make your dreams come true. It is quite similar to the Law of Attraction, and gives steps on changing the beliefs that you currently have, so that your dreams can come shining through.


Book Description
“Have you ever wondered why some of your dreams are easily fulfilled, while others seem forever out of reach? Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
  • How can I be happy?
  • When am I going to have what I want?
  • Why do I struggle to move forward in my life?
  • What do I have to do to make my dreams come true?

Make Your Dreams Come True leads you on an exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that unconsciously rule your life. With simple games and processes, you will learn to become aware of the beliefs that limit you. Then you’ll be guided through a comprehensive process for changing the beliefs that keep you from living your true potential

• Gain insight about your beliefs and learn to let go of the ones that limit you
• Clear out self-judgments about others
• Learn what steps are absolutely necessary for manifesting your desires
• Discover a shortcut for releasing the core belief at the root of every problem
• Benefit from real-life stories of people who have improved their health, finances, relationships, and career
• Tap into your own reservoir of creative energy and live a more abundant, happy, and fulfilling life”Make Your Dreams Come True


My Thoughts
Make Your Dreams Come True is a written in a very easy to read format. However, the subject matter may not be quite as easy for people to grasp. Changing your belief system isn’t always easy, and if you haven’t tried any positive thinking or Law of Attraction type of work, it might be hard for you, at least at first.

The steps and processes that Pamala Oslie provides in this book really need to be used while reading the text. These are the steps that will help you to change your beliefs. Of course you could read the book in full, and then read it again practicing these lessons along the way. However, just reading the material isn’t likely enough to allow you to fully “get” the material.

If you are on a spiritual journey, at a loss for what to do in your life, or are looking for ways to make your dreams come true, this is a fantastic book for you to read to hopefully make some (if not all) of those dreams of yours come true. I highly recommend it.



* Thank you to the publisher of Make Your Dreams Come True, Amber Allen, for providing me with a copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want my dreams to come true! Wishlisted the book on amazon maybe someone will gift it to me~

Margie said...

This book is on my wishlist on amazon. Seeing this review is a sign to go on and buy it! Thank for the sign!