September 20, 2012

Save Money with the Publix “Running Out? Run In” Event from September 20 – 26


Stocking up on the family’s most used (and loved) items is an essential part of shopping. I also like to wait and get great deals on these staple items. Publix is just the place to go for stocking up and saving this week.

Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I was able to receive a $25 Publix gift card to participate in this event. I stocked up on Chex cereal, Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. While I was there I also picked up a few other qualifying items and was even able to get a free gallon of milk because I bought 6 (or more) qualifying items. How great is that?

From September 20th through the 26th, look for the “Running Out? Run In” event at your local Publix and save some money on some of your favorite brands from General Mills and Procter & Gamble.

While you’re in the store, be sure to look around for qualifying items that you need to stock up on and get a free gallon of milk, too.


Disclosure:  The Publix gift card and information has been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.

1 comment:

Nickie said...

I love Publix! Great stuff at good prices and always clean and friendly people in there.