April 9, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Sorry for not Blogging very much the past week or so.

I have been extremely busy with studying for a few exams – I have 3 left total this semester and I really have to do well on 2 of them.

Also, family stuff has come up (which I don’t really feel comfortable talking about on here) and money issues. None of that is fun of course and really hasn’t left me in the mood to Blog much.

I have a couple reviews set up to post, but aside from that, I don’t know how much I’ll be posting this week. Sorry, and I promise I’ll try to catch up on your Blogs as much as I can next week!

7 comments:

Jodi Kendall said...

have a lovely weekend! I can certainly relate when life and personal matters interfere with blogging time. Enjoy a little blogcation to regroup :)

Anonymous said...

I still <3 you & your blog tho! =D And if you ever wanna talk, email me at bunnni.chick@gmail.com.

Kristina P. said...

Hang in there, Sheri!

Brenda Susan said...

It can be a good thing when life gets too busy to blog...that way you are sure to have something to blog about, right? But I am sorry if it is hard stuff happening in your family, you have my thoughts & prayers.

Shareen Mohd Saleh said...

That's too bad, Sheri. Hope things get better for you soon *hugs*

Wendyburd1 said...

(HUGS) I hope your exams go great and you ace them, that will take some pressure off you for sure!

Anonymous said...

I hope your exams go well!