With exciting content never seen before in a Stuff Pack, The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff introduces new venues to give your Sims’ entire town a makeover – complete with objects just as perfect for their homes. Build a chic new library, create an exclusive, high-tech gym, design a fun playground, or make chores a pleasure with a fresh new laundry room. The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff not only gives you loads of new inspired design to use at home, but includes new community places, like Scrumptious Nibbles Café, for your Sims to visit too!
• Pre-Built Venues and Lots—Give your Sims’ town a new look with spectacular ready-to-go venues and community lots—or construct your own cool setting.
• Fit and Fresh—Work out with the latest high-tech gym equipment, then clean your sweaty gym clothes in the new state-of-the-art washer and dryer set.
• Time to Unwind—Kids will love the new Sunny Bungalow jungle gym, slide, and sandbox, while grown-ups can play chess by the new fountain.
• Study Time or Story Time—Update the library with an elegant array of accessories, build your own study, or create cubicles with specialized sectional seating.
• New Casual Outfits and Hairstyles—Clothes for running errands, hanging out, or working out—there are lots of styles for all your Sims’ fashion needs.
– The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff Pack
The Sims 3 is my favorite PC video game. There is so much that you can do with it, and with all of the additions to it that the developers come out with, it really lets you change up your gameplay often. The “Town Life” stuff pack centers on things to do around town, and really allows you to change how things look around the whole neighborhood.
I love fashion, so all of the new clothing that was added for the Sims in this stuff pack really makes me happy.
There wasn’t a huge amount of new clothing and hairstyles added, but what was added is really quite nice, and I’ll be using them often in the game for my Sims. The clothes all have the resort feel to them, even the new athletic clothes. After all, who wants to look bad when going to the gym? Not my Sims!
I also really like adding new items to decorate my Sim’s backyard, especially if they have kids to play on the playground equipment.
If you don’t want the new playground items to take up space in your backyard, there are some amazingly beautiful new playgrounds you can take them to. The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff also added in other new community lots that you can easily place into your town. They did a great job with this!
Overall, I really enjoyed everything that was added with this stuff package. The price for the package is also quite reasonable considered the large amount of new content that was added with it. I highly recommend it to all of my fellow Simmers out there.
* Thank you to the publisher of The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff Pack, Electronic Arts, and Gamers Gate for providing me a digital copy of this game and allowing me to review it. All experiences and opinions expressed are my own.