April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


For everyone that celebrates Easter, I hope everyone is having a very good Easter Sunday.

Mine is a bit relaxing this year, which is a nice change. We’re just having a small family dinner and I’m catching up on some studying and book reviews. I’m also really looking forward to the new episode of Game of Thrones that is on tonight. I’m up to the fifth book in the series, so seeing the things that took place in the second book on this season is fun, but sometimes pretty sad knowing who is going to die in future seasons.

How are you celebrating Easter this year? Doing any egg hunts for the kids? Sunrise Mass? Family dinner, too?

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Easter!

I had a fun egg hunt with the kids and going over to the in-law's for dinner.

Stephanie said...

Happy Easter! I can't wait for the new episode of GOT too!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute pic!