April 10, 2012

Miley Cyrus is on the Gluten Free Diet too!

Miley Cyrus just came out publicly about her health issue with gluten and lactose intolerance. I’m not sure if she has Celiac Disease, too (I haven’t found anywhere that she said she is), but being on a gluten-free diet for those that are intolerant for it is a fabulous idea! It can really wreck your digestive system, and finally feeling better once you are gluten-free is the best feeling.

I guess she was looking skinnier than normal and people were slamming her saying she has an eating disorder. Yesterday Miley tweeted “For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It’s not about weight it’s about health. Gluten is crappp anyway.”

She isn’t one to standby while people are saying things about her, and hopefully she did get health tests done to explain why she is so thin lately. I’m sure some PR people could have given her an idea to claim this was why, as some people have said online, but I honestly don’t think that this was the case.

Some people with a gluten allergy lose weight and some gain weight. I gained weight, though to be honest, I wish I was in the group that lost a lot of weight! It is serious either way though, and I hope that she stays gluten and lactose free now that she knows what is causing her health issues.

Good luck to you Miley!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is honest about it and wish her luck with it too

Mandy said...

Gluten-free is great. I have been on it for a few months and am enjoying all of the benefits from it

Jason said...

Nice informative blog, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Grеаt work! Тhаt iѕ
the kіnԁ of іnfo that are suρposed to be shared across the web.
Disgraсe on Google fоr no longer positionіng this
ρost highег! Come on over anԁ
discuss ωith my sitе . Thаnks =)

my hοmеpagе Εquірamiento у Maquinaria - Otras сategorías - y más en Preciolandia Εspаña - -