June 2, 2008

$5,000 Phone!

While I was checking my e-mail this morning, I came across an article about a $5,000 cell phone. I know, I did a double-take too. Dior (the fashion company) has made this phone the ultimate fashion accessory to all those who could afford it in Russia and China when it is released. As stated in the Yahoo article, "the reason for this, according to Dior Chief Executive Sidney Toledano, is there's a bigger demand for luxury goods there, and consumers living in these countries really pay attention to color and design when buying a phone." Hmmm, sure. The Paris Hiltons of America will want to get their manicured paws on one too. Hell, if I were rich and had money to blow I'd want to buy one too. They are hot!


The phone comes in pink, red or white. I'd want a pink one. According to the Yahoo article, the phone's features include a touchscreen, camera and special ringtones. It better have an amazing touch! It also better have the best phone camera there is, and as far as ringtones go... it better have unlimited downloads for free.

No comments: