June 6, 2008

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

The past week or so I’ve been playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 quite a bit with my nephews. They found some of my old PC games and decided that they wanted to play RCT3 with me and build their own theme parks. Actually, it was more of me building it and them just telling me what rides they wanted and where. Luckily, the “Sandbox Mode” has an unlimited supply of money, so that was never a problem. They both had free admission to parks and cut prices in half of everything. I like their thinking!


When I first got RCT3, my video card wasn’t up to par to play the game, so it often crashed out. Now, my video card works great with the game, and I am having quite a good time playing it with my nephews. I played the first scenario in the “Career Mode” last night and beat all three levels of it up to “Tycoon” status. I’m not sure what ride it unlocked, but it was fun.

No comments: