November 10, 2010

Like a G6

Wow! It has been awhile since I have gotten a chance to write an update style Blog post about what is going on with me lately. Sorry about that.

I’ve been studying more so than usual, which is paying off. I’ve made 97, 98, and 85 on my recent exams. So, I have to say I’m feeling really good about that. I have about a month left for the semester, so I’ll probably still be working hard until the end of the term.

I’ve bought a few really cute things from Overstock.com and Target’s Liberty of London collection. Such cute things, I love when they have the big names design a collection (and then it goes on clearance for even better savings). I’d love to buy a ton of other things too of course, but with paying for school and saving up for nursing school limits my budget on things I don’t really “need.”

Anyone else love this song? It reminds me of my Bloggy friend Andhari. Don't know her? Check out her Blog, she is awesome, I promise!

“Like a G6” by Far East Movement…. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have to admit, I do really like this song.

Anonymous said...

I love that song! =) And glad to see you're doing great in school.