March 9, 2011

I’m in the Hot 500!

As most of my readers know, I am a writer for Associated Content/Yahoo! and Bright Hub. This past month, I saw a HUGE page view jump on one of my articles on AC. The popular article was one I wrote last year for the Best Surf Spots in United States for Spring Break.

With it being Spring Break, it is a good article. I’m not sure if it was shown on a main Yahoo! page or what, but it is pretty exciting. It also was the article that put me into the “Hot 500 Yahoo!” category for the month. This is a title/badge only given to those in the top 500 that have the most page views. I’m quite excited about it.


Ironically though, I have more page views both overall and each month with my Bright Hub articles than I have on AC/Yahoo!, even with the big page view jump I had last month. I was just promoted to a Senior Writer on there, something I am also very excited about!

I mainly just write articles about video games on Bright Hub though. If you like to play video games such as The Sims 3, check out my articles!

Here are a few links to some recent and popular ones, but if you check out my profile page, you can view them all.

My most popular article on there? The Sims 3 Adult Mods – yeah…. it is something a lot of people search for apparently.

The Sims 3 Vampires – another highly popular article which is understandable because who doesn’t want to play as a vampire?

The Sims 3 Medieval Items to Download – in suspense for waiting for The Sims Medieval to be released, why not bring some medieval items into your Sims 3 game?

Disney Pixie Hollow Guide – this is a very cute fairy themed game for kids! Check it out if you haven’t heard of it before, it is pretty fun too.

3 comments:

The Random Years said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, I'm gonna go check out your stuff now. =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so neat!

Anna said...

Congrats!