April 3, 2009

Not Feeling Well

Sorry I haven’t posted anything too interesting lately, I haven’t been feeling very well. I have a really bad sore throat, sneezy, I’m weak and sleepy and just very blah.

Only good thing about not feeling well is that I am pretty much caught up on my TiVo. It has also been rainy here the past few days, which I don’t mind at all. As I’ve said, I love the rain.

My Mom bought me a Twilight tee and a tote bag from Wal-Mart to cheer me up. It was really sweet of her. She also made me homemade chicken noodle soup. Mmm.

12 comments:

Lee said...

I wish I had Tivo.
Then while I laid in bed sick, I'd have something worth a darn to watch.
I THINK YOU DID THIS TO ME!
DEMON!

Bobby G said...

Homemade chx soup in actually the only real reason to get sick! lol

Lucky Irish Gal said...

Supposedly it is a Viral Upper Respitory infection going around the area. Your not alone. My kids, hubby, and I all have it too.

Brenda Susan said...

Mommies are good that way!

Ha! The word verification is "snodimm" which is pretty much how I'm feeling too with a stuffy nose!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie!

I hope you feel better soon.

[[BIG HUG]]

Andhari said...

Awww if I'm sick I want nothing but curl up with movies and my mom too :) Really sweet of her.

Get better soon, gorgeous :) x

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww your mom rocks! I covet Tivo!!!

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you feel better soon, Sheri! I am sure that chicken noodle soup was very yummy! So sweet of your Mom.

BIBI said...

*big air kiss and hug*

Hope you feel better Sheri.

There is nothing worse than getting the blahs and wanting to get out and do something.

Get much rest and we'll forgive you for not posting in the next few days.

Mom, sounds like a jewel to still baby you and feed you. :)

Love ya!

Teri said...

Awww mommies are great sometimes.

Farnnay said...

Get well soon!!!

Sheri, RN said...

Thanks everyone for the get well wishes and everything. :) I'm still sick, but am hopeful I'll be better soon.