January 8, 2010

Snow Pictures and Video!

Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday when it was snowing. We didn't get 3 inches, but we had several snow flurries and it stuck around for awhile.

Now it is just icy mostly. There are quite a few places in our yard that are still covered in snow though. Our road is also pretty undriveable with the ice too, so again no work for me today. It hasn't been above 25 degrees here today I think.

Anyways, here are the pictures - enjoy!





Here is some short video of it falling down by my car... I would have gotten better footage but it was hard to catch falling down with other backgrounds. Enjoy the first video I posted on here that I've taken myself!

9 comments:

Mustika Sari said...

waaa nice pictures sheri, i hope someday i could feel by myself the snow when it's falling down :)
happy weekend! :)

Debbie said...

We didn't get much more than this. Enough to close schools which made my kids deliriously happy.

Andhari said...

I loveee the snowww :) everything looks so white and pretty!

Lucy said...

Hope you are enjoying the snow! We enjoy it all the time and a lot more up here in the Mid West (LOL)

Lee said...

Love the snow, so beautiful. :)

I know what you mean about people blogging on the weekends.
I RARELY mark all as read. If I need to catch up, I read the newest one. I read them all, but comment the newest one.
Just ignoring the weekends is a little hurtful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ewww snow! Hehe. Jk. I wish we only got that much!

Hope you enjoyed it and your time off work too! =D

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Nice photos! I love watching snow fall... driving in it/shoveling... not so much!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad that this cold snap is leaving this week! I'm looking forward to the 50s starting Thursday! Yay!