February 2, 2010

Project Barbie: Pink

The amazing Andhari roped me in to participating in the first Project Barbie (okay, not really, I wanted to).

The theme is pink and we were all to post our pictures of ourselves in a pink dress by Feb. 3rd.

I scoured through my closet for the perfect pink dress… and it doesn’t fit. Well, it kinda does but if I move my boobs will pop out, so I decided not to take pics in it. It really makes me want to lose weight even more – and I’m working on it, I promise (it just doesn’t come off fast for me).

So, I have for you a very special picture instead.


Barbie Sheri and Edward Cullen Barbie at prom. My dress is much more fabulous than Bella’s was huh?

Hope you like the picture Andhari, I promise for the next one (if you do this again) I’ll post a real picture of myself and not just Barbie me.

P.S. - Yes, I made the picture myself - took forever!

12 comments:

Andhari said...

LMAO you're awesome. I still like it! :D Thanks so much for participating, stealing this picture to post tomorrow :D

Sheri, RN said...

Glad you like it! I thought I'd get creative with Edward for it... :P

Kristina P. said...

Ha! Love it.

Brenda Susan said...

So great! I wasted a long time on a "face-over" thing last week too. I put Barbies head on my body then realized I should have done it the other way around!!

Lee said...

Ha, love it.
I want Edward. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, your Blogger fans will not mind seeing your b**bs pop out. That's just how we roll here.

:o)

Karen said...

Too fun!

Jillene said...

It's AWESOME!!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

That came out so cute!

Lucy said...

I'm thinking the boobs popping out would have been a good picture but probably not in the right kind of way (LOL). Anyways, your picture is cute, Good Job!!!

Melanie's Randomness said...

LOL!! Your hilarious!!

the girl in stiletto said...

bahahahah i think this is even better :D i mean, taking the time to edit the photo & all.... and edward... lolness :D