August 23, 2010

Dover - Fairy Fashion Review

Fairy Fashion is a beautiful coloring book for the more grown up girl. It has a magical mixture of winged fairies to enchant you while you color. The fairies are dressed exquisitely and are stunningly illustrated.

I love just looking at all the fairies in this book. They are really fabulous and each seems to have a life of their own just waiting for you to color in some way.

This coloring book is great for scanning and then printing out to do whatever you wish with. This helps save the image for you to reuse again and again! Of course you could also color in the images in your coloring book with crayons, markers, paint or anything you want too.




Here is what my fairy looks like after I scanned, printed and then colored in with markers:



Fairy Fashion is a really fantastic coloring book for Kindergarteners and up. I think anyone that loves fairies would very much like this coloring book to add new fairies to their projects or to simply color-in.


Dover offers free samples sent directly to you each week – sign up!



Thank you to Dover Publications for providing me with Fairy Fashions for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Well they are no Amy Brown or Jessica Galbreth but OKAYYYY they are pretty! LOL!

Sheri, RN said...

Ohhh! I wonder if they have coloring books...