August 7, 2010

Weekly Lovelist

What a few weeks this has been for me! Sorry I didn’t update this lovelist sooner. School is kicking my @$$. Speaking of…

College
My psychology course is over. I have a 104 average. I’m pretty happy about it. The teacher was awesome and even let us have some extra credit chances (which I always take advantage of, no matter how hard/easy it is).

Anatomy and Physiology is not as easy. I have a solid B. My A average is pretty much unreachable after these last two exams (killer hard) unless I pull a 100+ on this final, which I honestly do not see happening. However, a 87-89 average in this course is really good. Hopefully I do just as well next semester in A&P II.


Writing
Between school work and other various things, I’ve also been really busy reading. I love to do book, video games, beauty products, and any review really. So, I’ve been busy doing those if you hadn’t noticed. I’m also working on a few more beauty best-of articles for Associated Content. Have any ideas for organic products I should try that I haven’t reviewed already?

I’ve been trying to write more often for Bright Hub, and lately I’ve been published with these articles about The Sims 3:

Guide to Life Fruit in The Sims 3 – http://www.brighthub.com/video-games/pc/articles/80283.aspx

Nude Mod for The Sims 3 - http://www.brighthub.com/video-games/pc/articles/80285.aspx

The Sims 3 Teen Pregnant Mod and More - http://www.brighthub.com/video-games/pc/articles/80429.aspx

I have to say that I love writing for their Gaming channel because it allows me to play video games and write (two of my loves) and get paid for it. So, please check out those articles.


Awards
I’ve been bad at posting awards won. I love to get them, so please don’t stop awarding me with them. I’ll try to be a better blogger and post them sooner.

Here are some of the ones I’ve been awarded with lately from Carina and Little Tiara. Thanks so much!





5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like you are the one kicking school's @$$!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Congrats on the awards! :) Hope you're enjoying your wkend!

Wendyburd1 said...

You are doing Awesome in school! Go YOU!!

Andhari said...

Sheri, good job on the school!:)

What have you been up to beside school and writing? I've missed a lot in the blogosphere :(

Lucy said...

Way to go at school and you are way to busy but that is a good thing, right?