E-Squared by Pam Grout is provides nine powerful experiments that you can do to create what you want out of your reality. She claims that they work, but it is up to you to try them and prove it for yourself. Are you willing to try to see if it works for you, too?
“Don't face reality. Create reality!
E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments to prove once and for all that reality is malleable, that consciousness trumps matter, and that you shape your life with your mind. Rather than take it on faith, you are invited to conduct nine 48-hour experiments to prove there really is a positive, loving, totally hip force in the universe. Yes, you read that right. It says prove. The experiments, each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, demonstrate that spiritual principles are as dependable as gravity, as consistent as Newton's laws of motion. For years, you've been hoping and praying that spiritual principles are true. Now, you can know.
E-Squared proves the following:
1. There is an invisible energy force or field of infinite possibilities.
2. You impact the field and draw from it according to your beliefs and expectations.
3. You, too, are a field of energy.
4. Whatever you focus on expands.
5. Your connection to the field provides accurate and unlimited guidance.
6. Your thoughts and consciousness impact matter.
7. Your thoughts and consciousness provide the scaffolding for your physical body.
8. You are connected to everything and everyone else in the universe.
9. The universe is limitless, abundant, and strangely accommodating.” – E-Squared
E-Squared is a book that can truly change the way that you look at the world, and also change what happens in your world. Pam Grout gives examples of experiments that you can try to see if it will work for you, and prove to yourself that by doing some simple steps and changing how you view the world, will in fact work with you to create what you want!
I found this to be a fun and uplifting read, and I am going to try the experiments myself later this week. If you are someone who wants to change their life for the better, or know someone who does, this is a great guidebook to get you there!
* Thank you to the publisher of E-Squared, Hay House, for providing me with a copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are my own.