July 17, 2014

Be an Angel - Clear that Clutter! by Jacky Newcomb

Be an Angel - Clear that Clutter! by Jacky Newcomb is a fun book that motivates us all to clear out some of the clutter in our life. If you have a lot of clutter or have a little here and there (and maybe behind the door over there), this is the book for you to get started!

Book Description
Be An Angel — Clear That Clutter! is a best-selling author’s fascinating true story of how she went from chaos to clarity. Using lessons from her own clutter-clearing journey she uses humor to show you how to clear and sort your own home.

Follow the heavenly tips on:

- How to deal with emotional and inherited clutter
- Successfully merging two families belongings into one
- The secrets to getting family and friends involved
- Discovering ‘hidden’ storage
- Living like a VIP by using the ‘good stuff’ every day

If you’re a secret hoarder or just a little bit messy, you’ll find plenty of inspiration in this motivational, fun guide.Be an Angel - Clear that Clutter!


My Thoughts
Be an Angel - Clear that Clutter! is an excellent tool to help kick someone into gear for making their life more organized and less cluttered. I try to stay clutter free and organized, and if I had a bigger space, I’d be great. However, I don’t. So, sometimes I just need to go through my stuff and weed it out. I’m sure the local thrift store charity loves me. However, I know a lot of people that this clearing of clutter and “stuff” just doesn’t come naturally for them. It is hard to part with some stuff – even for me!

What I love about this book, is that she isn’t telling us to get rid of it all. You get to decide what is a keeper and what is not. I also adore that she wants us to use our good stuff, I mean really, what are waiting for to use that fine china or beautiful new dress we bought for an event that may never happen? Use it now!

Overall, I found this to be a great book about cleaning up some clutter, re-taking your house, and living with the stuff you actually want. I highly recommend it!



* Thank you to the publisher of Be an Angel - Clear that Clutter!, Findhorn Press, for providing me with a copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: