May 28, 2009

Random Update

What has been going on with me lately? Well, I’ve been busy and yet not. I know that cancels each statement there out, but it is true. It seems I’m either really busy lately or just in a “blah” funk.

New Business – My Mom and I have been working hard to get products ready to go up on our website and start selling. We’ve gotten quite a few compliments about them, so we are very positive about the business. Once we have a few more types made (probably a few weeks) I’m going to have a giveaway on here and release the website to all of you. Exciting!

Gardening – I’ve been tending to my little plants growing from seeds. Some are doing much better than others. It still makes me sad to see that the snapdragons and the poppies and a few other planters drowned in the massive amount of rain we had here for a few days. However, my Sweet Williams that I planted last year from seeds are quite amazing.






Paranormal Investigating – I’ve been busy with our group’s website the past few days. I’m working with the leader to make it awesome. I typed up three pages worth of suggestions and ideas, most of which he liked (I think). I’m just glad I didn’t offend him. I really just want to help make it the best it can be and get us out there. Once it is all updated, I’m going to (finally) post about the amazing group I am in. Also – exciting!

Saturday we have a big meeting and then we’re investigating two locations about an hour away from there. I’ve never been to either place, so I’m excited. Hopefully we can capture some good evidence (and then I can put that on the website too).

Dead and Gone – I just got the 9th Sookie Stackhouse book titled “Dead and Gone.” It is in hardcover, which is the first one of the series I have in hardcover. It makes me a little annoyed because with my lovely OCD I just know I’m going to have to buy the other ones in hardcover too one day. I’m about 1/3 through the book, and I love it. I’ll review it on here when I finish (which will probably be soon). Why do I love it so far? Eric! Yes, he is in this one much more than Bill is so far (who-oo!). Gotta love the hot Viking Eric. Mmmm.

Robert Pattinson Shirtless – Yeah, I know. Enough Rob and Twilight and vampires already?!? Sorry, I love all of the above and I just have to post these pics from the New Moon set. Yum! Hey, at least I didn’t post a whole blog post about it like I was going to do… hehe.




Blogging – I just want to say thank you to all my readers and followers for sticking with me. I know some topics I blog about some of you don’t like, but most do (I hope). Also, thanks for sharing with me which topics you do like best in my Blogoversary post. I will try to keep up with the Flashback Fridays and post more about paranormal stuff now that I know you guys like it so much. ::hugs!::

13 comments:

Lucy said...

Goodness, you sound terribly busy too me:)

Can't wait for you Business and Paranormal Websites to get up and running, I will definitely check them out!

Bobby G said...

Thats a WHOLE new shade of pale...jesus, its almost dead people purple...

Sheri, RN said...

Well, he is a vampire :P

Jillene said...

You have been quite busy!! I can't wait to see what you are doing for your business--I am really excited!!

Anonymous said...

A lot going on! Good luck getting the business started!

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are just beautiful!

Lee said...

I can't wait to see the website!
I love Rob shirtless...
I love those flowers. :)

Unknown said...

I love those flowers, they are so pretty!

I can't wait to hear about the new business!

Wendyburd1 said...

Gorgeous flowers and PICS! LOL! And I can't wait to know WHAT you are selling!!

Anonymous said...

I have got the first Sookie Stackhouse book so I will let you know what I think about them!

Nickie. said...

I'm exciiitted to see what your business is all about!! =)

Sheri, RN said...

Thanks everyone! ::big hug!::

the girl in stiletto said...

uuuu~~~ busy lady at work! yummy rpatz... nyum nyum. i want to munch him haha