May 17, 2009

Robert Pattinson Tattoo

Okay, so while I was catching up (or trying to) on Blog posts, I saw this at SVC:



Yes, that is a tattoo someone (female I am guessing) got that has Robert Pattinson’s signature on them. Crazy much?

I admit it - I am as obsessed with Rob as the next Twilight-Edward obsessed fangirl. However, I would never get his signature tattooed on me! Try to explain that one to your potential fiancé or husband or boyfriend-to-be. Unless it was Robert Pattinson I was already married to (I wish!), I would never get that tattooed on me. What was this person thinking?!?

I don’t have any tattoos, so maybe I just don’t get it. If I were to get one I’d probably get a hot fairy. ClichĂ© as it is, I love fairies. But in all honesty, I’ll probably never get a tattoo. I hate pain.

If you were to get a tattoo related to Twilight though, what would you get? SVC asked this on their post too, and I’m curious what you guys would get. I’d probably get one with a quote and put it around my ankle or something. I dunno.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I have tattoos I can honestly tell you that I would never get a famous persons signature tattooed on me. Its tooooooo weird!

Seeing the finished tattoo on you makes all the pain worth it, so if you are ever tempted get a small one and see how you go!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't get that tattoo either!

If I had to get a tattoo related to Twilight, I would probably get a quote from the book, an apple, or the Cullen family crest.

the girl in stiletto said...

he's hot, but not hot enough to have a place on my body ahahah :P

Lee said...

She's going to regret that in 20 years.
"Who's that tattoo for?"
"This guy that used to be a big celebrity but washed out after Twilight..."
"Oh, bummer."

Andhari said...

I would only make tattoo that represents me, as me. Not my dreamguy :p

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's just weird.

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of tattoos or Twilight. Sorry!

Paula said...

So odd. My sister was telling me about some fan of New Kids on the Block who, after Donnie Wahlberg signed her arm, got it tattooed. Later he wrote "Happy Birthday ____" (whatever her name is). She had that tattooed. The funny thing, I guess he now calls her Tattoo. Weird.

If I got a tattoo, it'd be of a seahorse.

Wendyburd1 said...

A quote ,maybe "and then the lion fell in love with the lamb" or maybe the Cullen crest or something like that, but as much as I ♥ Rob for being Edward IN my mind, he isn't in real life and it isn't his siggy, it is a copy of his siggy, so no way!

Wendyburd1 said...

Hey I looked for your email but can't find one. I am emailing something out on Friday that I can't post on my blog, but want to include you so if it feels comfortable, could you email me your email address?

Bobby G said...

twilight tattoo N/A, hto vampire chick w/ blood ont he fangs...WORD

ryder said...

very crazy

Jillene said...

That is certifible.

Lucky Irish Gal said...

Hmm, unless your his mother do not tattoo his name or likeness on your body.

The Garver Family said...

Well, oh my. People are so weird. Although, if he wrote on me I might not wash for days afterwords....

Just kidding.

That's really, really bizarre. I wonder if he knows about this or not...just weird.