June 30, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance – Request



So You Think You Can Dance is one of my favorite summertime shows. I cannot dance, so I love seeing those who can. Okay, I can kind of dance. I used to be in ballet when I was in Kindergarten and I was in gymnastics and pom pom dance line for a few years too. Besides the point though because now I can’t dance.

I love their routines. Some of them are just so amazing. For instance, my favorite from last year I still remember. It was featuring the top couple and the winner and runner-up. Remember this one?



Simply amazing.

I think a really great routine can (and should) be done with The Fray’s “I Found You.” They played the song this season and had a nice intro to one of the season’s first episodes but it is just not enough for me. I want a routine to it! Mia Michaels would be preferable – if you are listening! :)

Here is what they did to the song so far for those interested...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcomed :) and thank you for your kind words! you have a nice blog :) true blood rulz! i'm a vampire movie&anime fan :D

Anonymous said...

I like watching this show when I get a chance but hubby doesn't like it much!!!

Bobby G said...

AWFUL SHOW! those dancing shows are TERRIBLE!

Jillene said...

I don't watch this show. Maybe I should give it a try.

Anonymous said...

who ever said this show is terrible is probably a person that most don't like. I love this show so incredibly much! It's my baby. =] it's on tomorrow too right after i get home from dance =D
i really liked the bollywood number this year. it was amazing. can't wait for the next one!

Paula said...

I love the show, too. Mia Michaels is my favorite choreographer, for sure.

My fave is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p7jlzrQcM8&feature=related

I didn't like the "Butt" dance from a couple of weeks ago...ugh.

Sara said...

I'm not a reality TV fan, but I do love to dance.

-Sara
the-poet-girl.blogspot.com

the girl in stiletto said...

holy crap!! that was effing amazing. it's like one person dancing in two different bodies. i'm amazed. truly amazed.

Wendyburd1 said...

Mark and Chelsie did my fave routine last year. It was the one to the Leona Lewis song, where Mark takes Chelsea's heart. Loved it! I loved a LOT of last years routines, so I am a little disappointed so far this year!

Anonymous said...

I haven't ever watched this show. Looks interesting though.

Hepburn Hilton said...

They really are great dancers!!
I am just so over all the talent shows, enough already! They are showing another danceshow here these days, where they compete to dance like in dirty dancing. It's also an aerican one.. Can't they show something else?

I miss a great comedy TV show. Like everybody loves raymond, fraiser, friends, seinfeldt or ally mcbeal. I want a new comedy show!!

Lee said...

Have you ever watched America's Best Dance Crew?
It think that's a pretty cool dance show. :)

Anonymous said...

a.w.e.s.o.m.e!!!

Do you like "Dancing w the Stars"?