May 9, 2010

True Blood Minisode 2: Jessica

This minisode of True Blood features the newly made vampire, Jessica. She is one of my favorite female vampires around, and I really like her and Hoyt together. I know that she wasn’t even a character in the book series, but so what? I still like her!


Go to http://www.hbo.com/true-blood/inside/minisodes/video/minisode-jessica.html/ to view the minisode.

I don’t know why, but they aren’t letting people embed this one. Maybe only after they have a new one out? Not sure… Oh and if you were curious, yes they are airing them after the episodes (1 at a time) Sunday nights leading up to the premiere of Season 3 of True Blood.

3 comments:

Jillene said...

I had no idea that this was a book series. I might just have to check into that!! I am always on the lookout for good reading material!!

Sheri, RN said...

Yup! Just look under either "Sookie Stackhouse" or "Southern Vampire Mysteries" by Charlaine Harris. The first book in the series is "Dead Until Dark."

Kate said...

I had red all books of this Novel. Just great !!! But the Serial is better ... i just say ERIC NORTHMAN *woah*