January 1, 2010
I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year’s Eve and day. I had to work so while I can’t say that I had much fun I at least made some money!
2009 was not a very good year for me. I really hope that 2010 is going to be better for me and from what I know of mostly everyone that reads this, better for you too.
I need to work on editing my “Vision Board” for 2010. For now though… here are my top 10 things that I want to see happen in 2010 for me:
1. Get more paid writing assignments (hopefully more travel ones).
2. Finish the novel I started writing last year.
3. Go back to school and become a RN.
4. Lose weight and be healthy. Goal is to lose 5 lbs a month.
5. Pay off at least 1 credit card. Credit cards are evil I tell you!
6. Make some real, honest and loyal friends.
7. Meet my special someone and fall in love.
8. Go on at least 1 very cool vacation to somewhere I’ve never been.
9. Read more.
10. Do more artistic things like painting, drawing, photography, etc.