May 15, 2012

Love Has Wings by Isha Judd


Love Has Wings by Isha Judd is a spiritual self-help book that really makes people look at their life, and how they are living it. If you want to change your life for the better, and I mean really do it, not just think about doing it, read this book!


Book Description

Free Yourself from Limiting Beliefs and Fall in Love with Life

Isha Judd has taught thousands of people a simple system that shows how to find the luminous state of mind she calls “love-consciousness,” in which every moment of life — even the most challenging and frustrating — can be filled with love, peace, and self-acceptance. In these pages, Isha will teach you to:

• Free yourself from the most common fear-based illusions we cling to out of habit, illusions such as “there is not enough,” “comfort is king,” and “being passive protects me from making mistakes”

• Empower yourself to permeate all your roles and responsibilities with love-consciousness, to joyfully become the best woman or man, partner, parent or child, and employee or boss you can be

• Soar above fear, boredom, impatience, jealousy, insecurity, loneliness, and the uncertainty of a world in crisis” – Love Has Wings


My Thoughts
Love Has Wings is a self-help book that helps to push people out of their comfort zones and call people out on their issues. Of course, it is done in a subtle way and has a variety of stories and ways to see things differently to help people with changing their prior held beliefs about life. But you know what? I think people need to be shaken up sometimes (in a loving way of course) to get out of the victim or comfort mode in life.

Choosing to be a victim or a creator in your life is the main theme in the book. Do you want to be a whiny “Why me?” kind of person who is living a life they don’t enjoy living? Or would you rather be a creator and create the kind of life you do enjoy living?

Overall, I enjoyed reading this book and found quite a few things useful in my own life to help me out. Everyone can always use a little extra help and loving push to change things, and I am no exception. I think that everyone could benefit from reading this book and hopefully using it to help them in their life. I highly recommend it.


* Thank you to the publisher of Love Has Wings, New World Library, for providing me with a copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like a good book!

Anonymous said...

I definitely have a few people in mind for giving this book as a present to.

Sheri, RN said...

When you get it, let me know what you thought of it.

Anonymous said...

Looks good and one my cousin would enjoy for her bday

Unknown said...

Looks good!