May 22, 2012

True Blood – Season 5 – #WaitingSucks


My favorite show on TV is True Blood. It is a long time in-between new seasons because it is an HBO series. This also means, it only has around 13 episodes each season, which again is just not enough for fans of the series. I love it though so really, no complaints here.

I’ve watched the teaser trailers and have seen the previews on HBO before Game of Thrones (another big favorite of mine). Season 5 of True Blood starts on June 10, 2012 and from the looks of it, it won’t be much like the book series at all. It looks like there are a ton of new characters and the storyline has gone so far off track it is really like a whole different story. I’m definitely “Team Eric” though (Alexander Skarsgard is so drop dead gorgeous!), so I really hope that he and Sookie Stackhouse at least end up together in this version of the series.

I’ll definitely start trying to most more again about both True Blood and Game of Thrones. After my last post about doing that, there was the water explosion in the house which we still haven’t gotten all fixed yet. It is definitely making things harder to do, including blogging. Anyways, until then – I leave you with this little preview of the next season. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

CANNOT WAIT!

online diploma said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

Sheri, RN said...

Thanks :) I can't wait too. This season looks like it'll be very good!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOT

Anonymous said...

I am having a True Blood party that night!

Steph said...

I'm having a marathon of them all before the new season starts! I wish I could afford to buy true blood for it but it is just too pricey! (the drink i mean)

Unknown said...

My favorite show on TV too! Can't wait!!!! #waitingsucks