May 8, 2012

Transition to the Golden Age in 2032 by Diana Cooper


Transition to the Golden Age in 2032 by Diana Cooper is a spiritual book that looks at the shift that will take us into the Golden Age in 2032. If you’re afraid of what may happen on December 21, 2012, this book may ease some of your worries and help give you encouragement for what is to come in the future.


Book Description
“Transition to the Golden Age of 2032 will guide you to tap into the energies of the universe to gain understanding of the changes taking place. Exciting new spiritual energies will be coming into the planet and influencing specific areas, and economic, political, and climatic shifts are also predicted to occur. Renowned cosmic scholar Diana Cooper includes a time frame for this massive transition that is anticipated to last until Earth moves into the fifth dimensional frequency in 2032. From what to expect to how to prepare, the teachings in this book serve as guidance for the next 20 years, so that people will be able to attune themselves to the spiritual forces that are coming.” – Transition to the Golden Age in 2032


My Thoughts
Transition to the Golden Age in 2032 was first introduced to me by listening to Coast to Coast AM (one of my favorite radio shows). The show was interesting of course, but the book is even better. I’m really glad that I heard Diana Cooper on Coast to Coast and that I was led to read this book. Everything happens for a reason.

December 12, 2012 is coming up very quickly, and according to Diana Cooper, this will start the transition period for the next 20 years which will lead us into the Golden Age in 2032. There will be cleansings of areas around the world to prepare for this and we’ll be moved into the fifth dimension.

This is one of those books that will take you in and make you want to read it all as fast as you can. I read it in one sitting because I wanted to know what was going to happen around the world, and then also what I could do to help this transition.

I enjoyed reading this book and found it to be encouraging about the changes that will hopefully come our way soon. I highly recommend this book to everyone to read that likes spiritual books such as this.


* Thank you to the publisher of Transition to the Golden Age in 2032, Findhorn Press, for providing me with a copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

This seems like a really cool concept that I will definitely be checking out more of. I added it to my wishlist on amazon and will probably get it later this month Still saving up for some textbooks for summer courses so gotta get that first ya know?

Steph said...

How interesting! I love Coast 2 Coast too! I missed this interview but will be looking for this book!

Unknown said...

Looks good!