July 25, 2010

WTF? The Russian Mafia and Penis Enlargement Advertising

While approving comments for my Blog, I came across one today that involved the Russian Mafia and Penis Enlargement. Oh yes, you read that correctly.



The comment read something like this:

“HELP I’m being held prisoner by the Russian Mafia and being forced to post spam on blogs and forums! They’re coming back… please send help!”

I obviously did not accept such a comment as it linked to websites that provide said enlargements and probably also sends lots of viruses and malware your way too.

I know it isn’t real, but it is quite funny. Imagine the girl being held hostage thinking this:



Almost makes you want to help her.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Spammers are becoming quite clever!

Unknown said...

Roflmbo well that is a new one and I thought I had seen it all lol. Boy was I wrong..

Lucy said...

Wow, now that is a new approach (LOL)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Hee hee hee...

Those comment spammers are driving me crazy! It's making want to turn my word verification back on! grrr....

Anonymous said...

I got that comment too!!! There is some sad people out there if they think this is fun!!!

Virectin said...

hey it is a new thing.

Anonymous said...

TOOOOO FUNNY!