June 28, 2010

Access Tonneau Cover

My brothers love trucks. It isn’t really easy picking out a present for them on their birthdays either. They usually have everything they want already (much like our Dad). I’m also the youngest out of the kids, so I never know what to get them.

So, going with their love of trucks, I’m thinking about maybe going in with my parents to get them something they’d want: an access tonno sport cover. It would enhance their truck and be something they’d really want and use, and something they actually don’t have already. What do you think? Is it too much? Should I just stick with the same old cologne set I always get them?



* This is a sponsored/paid post. All opinions and such are my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo thats nice. I would go for it! My dad has something like that and he loves it.