March 4, 2009

New Layout

I just updated the layout to Sheri's World. What do you think?



I found this picture I used for the header awhile ago, so I can't give credit to whoever made it from wherever I found it. Sorry! I edited the makeup and added the red to it. I also gave the girl green eyes because I have green eyes. Oh I also gave her darker eyebrows because they were the same shade as her hair and looked weird. If you made the picture or know who did, I'll give credit somewhere.

I did make the background though. I tried it with a heart one but I couldn't get it to look right, so if you saw that (it was up for like 10 minutes) sorry you couldn't read anything!

Thank you again to Lee who made my previous layout. She has a really great and FREE design service. I will still link to ya on the right because I <3 ya and think what you do is great! I still have the files you made so I can use that layout again at another time. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it. i like that the character isn't some super skinny chick. and i like your desk area esp. the purple!!

thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sheri, RN said...

Thanks! I too like the girl because she isn't skinny. She also looks somewhat like me and if I were a model I'd probably be a plus sized one b/c I don't think I'd ever be a size 2. Anyways, glad you appreciated that too!

Anonymous said...

I like the look. great picture!

Jillene said...

Looks great!!

Lee said...

I really like it. Except it's bugging the hell out of me because your background doesn't fit widescreen computers so it's off kilter.

I'm super OCD about things like that.

Anonymous said...

I really like it! Good job!

Andhari said...

it's really stylish, sheri. lovesss it!

BIBI said...

Beautiful Sheri. Beautiful.
LOVE IT!!

Sheri, RN said...

Thank you! :) I'm not sure how to set it up for a widescreen, do I just make it bigger on the right side Lee?

Wendyburd1 said...

It's cute!

Nickie. said...

Absolutely love the new layout!!

Unknown said...

cute layout!! i've been searching for a header for so long but its so hard to find the perfect cartoon girl haha