March 10, 2009

Spark People

SparkPeople is the world's largest healthy living community with a free online diet and fitness program. SparkPeople is helping millions of people achieve their goals every single day!

Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, live a healthier lifestyle or reach other goals, SparkPeople can help - and it's 100% FREE!

I joined Spark People in August 2008. I love it. I’ve used it everyday. It is a part of my morning routine now to logon and get my Spark Points. It is addictive. I’ve also lost about 15-18 pounds since August. Not bad, but not what my goal was either. I really need to start getting stricter on cutting back calories and working out. Eh, at least I haven’t gained any of the weight I’ve lost back. That is a plus!

By Joining SparkPeople You Get:

- Calorie Counter & Meal Plans: Take the guesswork out of what to eat with these powerful customizable tools.
- Personalized Fitness Plan & Exercise Demos: Burn calories and tone your muscles with routines you can do at home or at the gym, plus online exercise videos.
- Active Support Message Boards: Get help from thousands of other people like you who are losing weight with SparkPeople.
- Advice From Our Experts: Our programs are designed by registered dieticians and personal trainers, who are also there to answer your questions.
- Member Created Goal Teams: Find others with similar goals and work towards success together.
- Recipes, Articles, Tips and More: Thousands of articles and over 60,000 recipes to learn more about eating right, staying active, and sticking to your program.

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

(FYI - I copied the info except my experience from their website)

8 comments:

Andhari said...

Sounds like a super website :)

Wendyburd1 said...

LOL, it sounded like an infomercial!Heehee!

Paula said...

Cool! I've used Fitday and Weight Watchers in the past and found them to be great tools. Congrats on your weight loss, too. That takes real dedication :)

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great program. Congrats on your success so far.

BIBI said...

Love it Sheri! And I joined because you inspired me so. Love you girl!

Jillene said...

Sounds like a great site. I will have to check them out after I revover from my surgery. Thanks for sharing!!

zipbagofbones said...

You should get paid for that promo!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new header.

Sheri, RN said...

LoL Thanks. I just really wanted to share it with everyone. It is free, so no they aren't paying me to post about it. :P