March 12, 2009

So Tired… Robert Pattinson on GQ doesn’t even wake me up

I had quite possibly worse sleep last night than if I hadn’t tried sleeping at all. My Mom was sick yesterday, so my Dad at some point before I went to sleep decided to go downstairs and sleep in his recliner in the living room. This happens to be below my bedroom. He snores. Loud. I mean really loud. I have no idea how my Mom ever gets any sleep at all. I guess she is used to it after all these years. Whoever I end up with better not snore loudly. That is something I just don’t think I could put up with.

For all the Robert Pattinson and Twilight fans look what I found today…



Yeah, it is yummy! I’m buying this when I see it on stands. Mmm. Check out the article at: He's Hot, He's Sexy, He's Undead

5 comments:

Andhari said...

Him on GQ now? Growing up much? hahahaa me likes!

Wendyburd1 said...

He is so gorgeous...I am sighing right now.

The Garver Family said...

I know...he's just so lovely to look at...:)

The Garver Family said...

Oh, ya...and my husband snores like your dad. It's very hard to get rest, but I end up pushing him or punching his shoulder in the middle of the night and he shuts up enough for me to go back to sleep. But his mom and dad...oh man...I'm surprised their house hasn't moved off its foundation...that's some crazy vibrations!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your Mom being sick. I hope that she is feeling better. I listen to snoring for a living. I can deal with it a work but I am like you I can't deal with it at home. It's so disruptive.