March 27, 2009

True Blood - Good Fan Video

While I was bored and still very awake (it is midnight) I found myself browsing the HBO: True Blood website. Another cool thing I found on there is they have a wiki and forum area too. I might join it. Anyways, while reading some threads I came across this fan-made video. It is really quite good and features Nelly Furtado's Maneater song (which I also love).



I've also been planning on getting my hair cut. It is really long right now - too long. It is like over 2 ft long. If it was strong and all I think I'd probably keep it this length, but it isn't. It gets all split-ended and then I pick at it (annoying habit). So, I'm thinking about getting my hair cut like Anna Paquin's shown here. These were the best pics I could find. What do you guys think?

5 comments:

Bobby G said...

Yeah thats some hot hair! LOVE TRUE BLOOD! its my new HBO obsession!

Nickie. said...

I love it! Totally go for it. =)

Lucky Irish Gal said...

Love the hair. Post pics after you get it done! Maybe you can be Anna's double.

Anonymous said...

I really like the hair. I think you should do it!

Anonymous said...

I love True Blood and I can't wait for season 2. Stephen Moyer as Vampire Bill is so damn sexy.

http://TrueBloodNet.com