March 26, 2010

Funny Period Commercial

Have you seen this funny commercial yet about periods? If not, check it out and laugh long and hard with me…



Oh yes, I actually took the time to watch this commercial one day. I usually fast-forward through commercials – who watches live TV anymore?

I laughed hysterically. I mean, it is so true. Who really feels like running on the beach, dancing in a circle and wearing WHITE spandex when it is that time of the month? Definitely NOT me!

Also, mentioning the blue liquid used in the commercials for pads – LMAO! Yes, we have blue blood people! What? Your blood isn’t blue too? Hmm.

The commercial is an ad for U By Kotex, which after going there I found you can get free samples of their product. Score!


* Disclaimer – I am in no way affiliated with U By Kotex, I just liked their commercial and am hooking you up with free samples.

8 comments:

Hepburn Hilton said...

Haha! That's a good one! Next step: make the liquid red! I don't even think the royals have blue blood anymore.

Jillene said...

Hahahahahaha!! I would go for the free samples but since I don't have a period anymore.....

BNM said...

:( I cant see the commercial.. but anyhoo Im with you, when Im PMSin just give me a box of chocolates, the couch, and Lifetime & leave me the hell alone! lol!

Unknown said...

lol, this was good :))

Brenda Susan said...

oh I cracked up when i saw that one too last night! THE BEST COMMERCIAL ever!

Unknown said...

funniest commercial ever.
for real.

have a lovely weekend!

Andhari said...

Wonder why there are so many period commercials like this. Either running by the beach or in the gym wearing white pants. Who would so such stuff?:P

Wendyburd1 said...

This was HILARIOUS!! I loved the blue liquid reference too, it was like Yeah Right people this is how it works didn't you know?! Thanks for sharing!!