March 29, 2010

LSD not LCD!

No, I haven’t taken any LSD if that is what you’re thinking.

However – getting up at 5AM when I am really not a morning person to go take a Psychology exam at 7AM is not fun. Add in the fact I only got a few hours of sleep and well it feels like everything I studied for the past week is jumbled up in my brain.

Some parts of the test were about drugs. I know plenty about drugs. I have a Criminal Justice B.S. and minor in Sociology. I’ve taken 3 courses about drugs at UCF. Anyways…

I think I put LCD instead of LSD on the exam this morning. Stupid mistake if I did and now I’m worrying about it. I mean, that was one section I knew from long-term memory! I really needed to get those questions right ya know?

Hopefully the score will be up soon so I can stop worrying about it. I really shouldn’t be worrying too much though even if I didn’t get an A on this one, I still scored 102, 108 on the previous 2 tests, so I’m good. I just hate not doing well on something I know.

Tomorrow I have an exam in Biology which I’m just not getting. Hopefully I can pull a B, but probably more like a C at this rate. Ugh!

9 comments:

Hepburn Hilton said...

Aww.. I'm sure they give that do nervousness. Seriously, they'll know you didn't mean to put LSD!

Sheri, RN said...

Actually, the correct answer would be LSD (not LCD) - it was about hallucinogenic drugs lol

::fingers crossed:: that I did put LSD. :)

Kristina P. said...

Don't you hate when that little thing keeps nagging at you?

Liz Mays said...

I do the same thing. I start convincing myself I made mistakes like that!

Gracie said...

Hopefully you did put it right. I used to hate the waiting around for results part. But it felt so good for it to be all over.

Wendyburd1 said...

Aw Sheri, your brain was tired too, so it just did a slip, as LCD is a real thing too, just not a drug. :)

And good luck on the Bio test, I hate sciences and they hate me, so I was lucky to pull C's too!

Kasia said...

Thank you sooo much for your awesome comment! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they'll realize what you meant if you did put that.

But you're kick butt at tests, so no need to worry!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you put the right thing down!