March 30, 2010

Photo Tag!

I haven’t been tagged with a meme or anything for awhile, so I was really excited when Brenda (an awesome woman who you should all go check out) tagged me with a photo tag!

Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.



Wow. This was taken when I was in New Orleans, LA last year for my birthday. I had an amazing time and took MANY pictures. This was one that didn’t end up making it on the Blog and I took it just for fun and while I was probably typing up either a Blog post or writing up one of the reviews I did on Associated Content while also probably drinking a Heinekin (my favorite type of beer) and joking about our local vampire hotel next door to our own hotel.

I really can’t wait to go back to New Orleans. This time I will be prepared with better shoes though, my feet hurt just thinking about it. Those streets are not good for walking, even with semi-comfortable sneakers. I don’t know how the girls in heels did it. They must have been drunk.

I’m Tagging…
1. Wendy – Wendy, you take some beautiful pictures and are awesome so I think you will enjoy this one!
2. TeeTee – You are a fun spirit that also loves photography, so hope to see you participate too.
3. Andhari – You are my long-lost Indonesian twin and have such a fun life and you also love sharing pictures, so I hope you participate too!
4. Carina – I love reading about all of your adventures and opinions on things and really hope you do this tag too!
5. Nickie - One of my best blog friends! I am guessing your picture will involve your car or Florida?
6. Shareen - Another one of my favorite international bloggers. I hope you do this one too!
7. Melanie - You are very cool and I think it’d be interesting to see what picture pops up for you!
8. Everyone I’m too lazy/tired to list that is reading this too that wants to participate. I never know who wants to do these things, so if you see this and want to do it too, go ahead!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic! =D And you shoulda posted this pic originally, its super cute. hehehe.

And yea, it'll probably be florida or my car. =p

Hepburn Hilton said...

Hey!Fun! I'll do it when I get my regular computer back, right now it's in the shop so I don't have access to any of my photos.. Or maybe I can take the 10th picture from my first album on Facebook?? That should work right?

Liz Mays said...

I envy all of you who have cute photos in your photo files. Mine are all of ebay sales items! LOL

Hepburn Hilton said...

I just noticed I wasn't a follower! Though I was..Well, I am now!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh thanks girl for tagging me!! I'll do this tomorrow!! You've been to New Orleans? That's so cool. I want to go there one day! You look so into your work here! =)

aww thanks for the lovely compliment!!

Shareen Mohd Saleh said...

Thanks for the Tag, sweetie. I've already posted it on my blog

Oh, and your hair looks just like it does in the Sims version of you LOL

Andhari said...

I'll definitely do this sometime this week. Thanks for tagging me, love your pic! :D I know how much you love New Orleans.

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture! I always like pictures that aren't so posed.