March 25, 2010

Robert Pattinson Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds

Here is a picture of the Robert Pattinson wax figure at Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum in New York City, NY.

Looks pretty good. Good enough for me to actually want to go to one of these museums – if just for a few pictures with a wax figure of Robert Pattinson. I wonder if they let you hug or kiss it? Oh come on, you were wondering that too! Don’t deny it!

Now I just hope they make one of Alexander Skarsgard (preferably looking like he does on True Blood). Yum!

Questions...
Would you go see this at the museum?
Would you take pictures with him too?
Which celebrity would you like to see at a wax museum?

9 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I've never actually been to Madame Tussands in NYC yet I've walked by it a thousand times. Ya know for wax this looks really pretty good!! I've seen some real crappy wax people. I might go one day in teh future.

Oh btw I got my general mills goodies!! Thank you so much for hosting the giveaway!! =)

Anonymous said...

I really wanna go to Madame Tussands! I would def take a pic with it. ;)

And I would love a Nick Swardson wax figure, of course he's not really famous so I doubt that would happen.

Lexi said...

Drool!

Gracie said...

That looks like a good replica. I don't think there is a celebrity that I would want to look at specifically because they would all be quite interesting. I'm sure I would take lots of photos though :)

erica said...

I think wax museums are pretty neat! I love the one in Las Vegas! I think I got my picture taken with 90% of the status there lol. College spring break trip it was to be expected. Dolly Parton was my favorite. haha I dunno why

Shareen Mohd Saleh said...

I think he looks skinnier here. Or is it just me? Erm, I want the Winchester boys from Supernatural as wax figures. I'd even pay money to see it :-P

Wendyburd1 said...

I would SO go and see this kind of museum AND take pics!! I want to see Cary Grant, LOVED him! And Shia Lebouf, LOVE him! Oh I could go on and ON!!

Anonymous said...

I have seen pics of loads of fans surrounding the figure and I laughed my head off!!! It does look a good wax version of him!

Andhari said...

If I go I would definitely want to do a bit of inappropriate poses with it. Let's hope the guards wont catch me haha