December 17, 2008

Beware of Internet Explorer

While checking my e-mail this morning, I came across this article. I use Internet Explorer sometimes. I also use FireFox and sometimes Safari as well though. However, after reading that article – I am not using IE for a long time!

The article informs us that there is a major new security flaw which affects all versions of IE. It steals online game passwords, with some 10,000 websites infected with the code needed to take advantage of the hole in IE. So far they are saying it is just IE that is affected, so I am going to stick with FireFox and Safari for now.

I urge you to go read the article and make a switch to another browser if you are using IE right now.

1 comment:

BIBI said...

I was having trouble with IE earlier this year and I did switch to Firefox. Thanks for the heads up though!