December 1, 2008

National Blog Posting Month aka NaBloPoMo

I just joined NaBloPoMo or National Blog Posting Month. I found it rather randomly from a Blog I stumbled across actually. It isn’t required to post everyday to join, just try to! It is a nice community of Bloggers from different Blogging sites about – what else? Blogging!

Since it is the first of the month I figured I’d get in on this action and join for the month of December’s challenge. What is the challenge you ask? I have to post 30 Blogs in 30 days (1 per day). Last month was the most I have ever posted and it was only 16 posts, so this will be a challenge indeed.

I hope you will all enjoy my posts for NaBloPoMo, and join me in the challenge too – if you dare! :)

3 comments:

Brenda Susan said...

Good luck on the blogging challenge & thanks for coming by my site! Yours looks fun & I'll be back!

Morgan the Muse said...

Hey, good luck with the nablopomo!

Sheri, RN said...

Thanks! I hope to be able to pull this off :P